Words to be used in writing: salt, brown, melted, giraffe, greasy
1 giraffe torso
5 brown onions
1 tsp. salt
30 slices tasty cheese
2 large iceberg lettuce
2 large jars pickled gherkins
15 brioche buns
1. Remove bones and gristle and mince the giraffe meat.
2. Dice the onions.
3. In a large bowl, mix the minced giraffe, onions, egg and salt until combined.
4. Press mixture into balls.
5. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, then flatten and cook patties until brown.
6. Apply the cheese and cook until melted and greasy. Remove from frying pan.
7. Slice the mushrooms and fry until soft and brown.
8. Lightly toast the brioche buns.
9. Assemble the burger using the buns, pattie, lettuce, gherkins and mushrooms.